Re: [Groff] \o and \z do not work for -Tutf8

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] \o and \z do not work for -Tutf8
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 22:12:32 +0200

> Von: "Ralph Corderoy" <address@hidden>
>
> Bernd, I think you need to Google up `pinyin and unicode'.

Yes, good isea.  There is a complete setting for all `pinyin' characters
in Unicode and has also many links to related web pages:

  http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/course_resources/s02/py-vowels.htm

There all used `pinyin' characters are available as Unicode characters.
Unfortunately, most of these are lacking in groff_char.7.

Can these characters be made into new glyphs?  `groff_char.7' is already
quite good for unusual characters - and these are mostly available for
`-Tutf8'.  If someone could tell me, how to append new glyphs, I would
try to implement this.

Bernd Warken