[Groff] Re: Back to the future

From: Robert Marks
Subject: [Groff] Re: Back to the future
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:39:23 +1100

Following on from Ted Harding's piece on Buffon's Needle, I offer a piece
(produced using groff) of my own which will be published in *The Palgrave
Encyclopædia of Strategic Management,* edited by David Teece and Mie
Augier, (London: Palgrave, 2014), at
http://www.agsm.edu.au/bobm/papers/MonteCarloPESM-longer.pdf

I use groff to produce _all_ my lecture notes, papers (except those
stipulated to be in LaTex), letters, etc.  See the lot at
http://www.agsm.edu.au/bobm/

I definitely lean towards Peter rather than Eric in my use of groff to
produce PDFs, even when I proceed to put them up on the web, embedded in
simple HTML pages.

Robert Marks

--
http://www.agsm.edu.au/bobm