[Groff] autoconf and autoreconf

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] autoconf and autoreconf
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:23:37 +0200 (CEST)

I ran `autoconf'.  There was a subdirectory `autom4te.cache/' created.
First I just deleted it.

Then I learned that `autoreconf' is the better `autoconf' because it
automatically calls all necessary `autotools'.  But `autoreconf' also
creates the subdirectory `autom4te.cache/'.  I learned that this
subdirectory is used by the tool `autom4te', which is used internally
by many `autotols'.

So I think I should add this to the groff CVS.

Any comments?

Bernd Warken