Re: [Groff] groff_lilypond v0.2

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff_lilypond v0.2
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:07:11 +0100 (CET)

> > Unfortunately the .PSPIC works only in groff pdf and dvi mode, not
> > in ps.  Tty, X and html mode have errors and display only a
> > rectangle with the file name.
>
> What's the problem?  For me, using .PSPIC directly to embed a lilypond
> EPS file works just fine.

I used `groffer' instead of `groff -T...'.  But in direct groff even
`-Tpdf' does not work.  The only working mode is `dvi'.  All the other
modes do not display the eps-files.

##### file l2.roff, source for groff_lilypond
asdf
.lilypond start
\version "2.14.2"
{
  c' e' g' e'
}
.lilypond stop
qwer
.lilypond start
\version "2.14.2"
{
  d' fes' gis' ees'
}
.lilypond stop
861
##### end

I do not understand why you do not have any problems.

Bernd Warken