Re: [Groff] groff_lilypond v0.2

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff_lilypond v0.2
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:51:36 +0100 (CET)

> Von: "Deri James" <address@hidden>
>
> It may be a mis-type (ps <-> pdf). .PSPIC is definitely not supported by
> gropdf, but is by grops.

You are right, `groff -Tpdf' does not work.  But I used `groffer' which still
generates a ps-file and converts it by `gs' or `ps2pdf' into `pdf'.  And that
works.  So there has to be done something in `-Tpdf'.  But `groff -Tps' does not
work for me as well there are only device images shown, not the eps-images.