[Groff] size of the text in the header

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: [Groff] size of the text in the header
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:12:52 +0100

Dear groff'es

#mom-question

I think it will be the last question for this document in this round. First
to Peter about recent mail. I'm hanging on my outdated version of groff and
therefore can not use the macro as you suggested to keep the text with the
image. I turned instead back to using. NEWPAGE and I was really happy with
that in the end. Well, here's my real question:

To get the font and images to be distributed nicely on the page I put the
font size of up to 15 pts and it was fine but this turned up the size  the
header so big that it does not really looks nice. How can I keep the large
font on the page itself while I get at little smaller font in the header?

KH ( <- This is danish greating means greating with love)
Mikkel