[Groff] dformat preprocessor

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: [Groff] dformat preprocessor
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:32:36 +0100

Hello,
I did a minimal work on improving the dformat preprocessor.
I asked Jon Bentley, the original author, and as far as I understood,
the program itself and the documentation is public domain.

I hope the attached PDF will pass the list.
If you think it will be a valuable contribution
let me know how it can be added to the groff project.

Best regards
   Heinz