[Groff] A few mom incompetencies

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: [Groff] A few mom incompetencies
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:44:27 +0100

Hi Groffies
This is about a mom job. I started by asking Peter and he showed me how to
make a kind of stylesheet to make headlines in different colors. I could
not get it to work probably because my version of groff is hopelessly
outdated and I have not yet succeded in compiling my own. Therefore I
decided to do it all with simple typesetting macros. It is fine but I have
some minor problems.

See (on the attached image) there is a line at the top of the page. If I
want it to go away how do I do it? If I want it to stay how do I get text
to land below the line instead of on top of it?

Finally, I have not figured out how to make blank lines. In html I do that
with the br tag :-) but putting in several .BR tag does'nt seem to work
here. So how to do that.

Thanks
Mikkel