Re: [Groff] [groff] table of contents and hyperlinks

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] [groff] table of contents and hyperlinks
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 12:10:42 +0200

Hi Deri and thanks for you explanations.

> Message du 29/04/12 14:40
> De : "Deri James"

> If you are using a recent version (from CVS), and want to walk on the wild
> side! You could try using the native PDF driver with:-
>
> groff -pt -Tpdf -ms -m spdf -dPDF.EXPORT=1 -z mydoc.ms 2>&1 | grep '^.ds' |
> groff -pt -Tpdf -ms -m spdf mydoc.ms > mydoc.pdf

This didn't work for me (no hyperlink in the TOC, although the list of
references is well generated by the 1st groff command), also I had problems
with picture insertion (the picture would not be present in the pdf document,
only a black rectangle with the name of the file), but I'm not that up-to-date
(I checkout groff from CVS a couple of months ago) so I guess I should update a
try again.

Best Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net