Re: [Groff] EQN documentation

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] EQN documentation
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 06:42:02 +0100 (CET)

> Eric Raymond's Pic reference is a good demonstration that
> all need not be downhill from Kernighan. Pity the Gnu Pic
> man page doesn't even mention this good document that comes
> with the Groff distribution.

Actually, it is:

  [...]

  USAGE
       This section describes only the differences between GNU pic and
       the original version of pic.  Many of these differences also
       apply to newer versions of Unix pic.  A complete documentation
       is available in the file

         /usr/local/share/doc/groff-1.21/pic.ms

  [...]

However, it is missing in the `SEE ALSO' section.  I've just added it.
Thanks for reporting.