Re: [Groff] mmhtml.tmac with Werner's fixes

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] mmhtml.tmac with Werner's fixes
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:51:24 +0100 (CET)

> I used to be a committer for FreeBSD, and earned money as a release
> engineer, but I think you folks use git, and I dislike git quite a
> bit ...

We still use CVS, but I would like to switch to git eventually.  While
Stallman forces bzr for political reasons, it's quite awkward to use
(as the just happening transition of Emacs shows).  Especially `gitk'
to show recent changes is nice, while `bzr viz', which does the same,
is unbearably slow.

> But, am I wrong, is my work in any SCM yet?

No, it isn't.  Larry probably means that you should check out the
current CVS of groff and base your changes on that version.  For
mmhtml.tmac this is of no use, of course, since it is a new file.
However, for forthcoming changes to `tbl' this would be quite useful.