Re: [Groff] Contributions

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] Contributions
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:13:59 +0100

I have put a new version of my -markup package
in http://www.oxytropis.plus.com/groff

I have added support for eqn, and included the
documentation preformatted as pdf.

The main features missing are now footnotes and
bibliographies.

I have added equations because I am still worried
about the mystery dimension adjustments for the
Standard Fonts. Are they still now required? I
tried removing them when installing the URW clones,
and frankly I could not see any difference. Does
anyone know about this?
Denis