[Groff] groff -mom .CLOSING

From: Jan-Herbert Damm
Subject: [Groff] groff -mom .CLOSING
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:47:54 +0200

Hello,

I hope Peter Schaffter is reading, or somebody else can help with this.

Using mom makropackage for writing letters i find the way the "closing" is
placed (pretty far to the right on the line) unsuitable. In german letters it
is usually flush left.

So i thought

---
.LEFT
.CLOSING
----

(or the other way around) would work. But it doesn't have an effect. Looking
in om.tmac I wouldn't know what to change:

-----
\# CLOSING
\# -------
\# *Arguments:
\#   <closing string>
\# *Function:
\#   Stores greeting in diversion CLOSING.
\#
.MAC CLOSING END
.    br
.    nr #CLOSING 1