[Groff] [Fwd: Re: Available for small pdfmark project help]

From: smoore
Subject: [Groff] [Fwd: Re: Available for small pdfmark project help]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:04:30 -0600 (MDT)

Further ....

>> and, creates a table of contents with
>> links to the referenced page within the same document.

>To achieve that, you will need to create an auxiliary file,
>specifying the appropriate `pdfhref L' calls, and then source that
>into your document.  You will not be able to accomplish it using a
>naive TOC generation technique, such as is provided by the `ms'
>macros.

Create an auxiliary file.

So the pdfmark.pdf manual dumps a reference file that appears
to be included back into the final assembly.  This file contains
what appears to be "the appropriate `pdfhref L' calls", yes ?

So as I understand it this is half the equation.  Is it true
that there is also a .pdfhref entry in the main document that
the pdfhref L refers/links back to ?

A small working example would assist greatly to understand
the right application of this contribution.  Anyone care
to share a small working example that is not the provided
manual example and not related to pdfroff ?!?

Thanks Keith and everyone on the list.