Re: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture?

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture?
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:38:40 +0000

Patrik Schindler wrote:

did  anyone  make  an  effort to enhance the pspic-macro, to
text flows around the picture ...

I have a set of macros which draw text round a rectangular hole.
It's hard as there is no parshape in troff. I also have a more
reliable set which has the hole on the left or right margin. The
hole can be filled with text or a picture.

These belong to a comprehensive set of macros which I have been
thinking of releasing, but I don't have the time at present. It's
a fairly comprehensive set based on LaTeX-like ideas, but very
different from (eg) -mom. Should I make the effort?

Incidentally, am I the only person to have ever used the .dt command?

Denis