Re: [Groff] -ms paragraph macros don't reset glyph- and fill-col

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: [Groff] -ms paragraph macros don't reset glyph- and fill-col
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:08:20 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I agree.  I wouldn't argue against the global (or "from here on out") kind
of switch.  However, a local switch that lasts only until the end of the
current graf helps one use .am to easily modify address@hidden and
address@hidden to use a special colour just for header text.  Without this
local switch, while it can still be done with a bit of tedious macrology, it is
rather unlike the -ms way.