RE: [Groff] Fw: problem with pic

From: Y T
Subject: RE: [Groff] Fw: problem with pic
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:44:53 -0700

I had an example where grap 1.41 was incompatible with post-1.19.2 pic.
This example now works correctly with grap 1.42 and a relatively recent (Feb 08)
version of pic.  Hence, it appears that the problem has been solved.

Thanks!

> Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:41:56 +0200
> To: address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Groff] Fw: problem with pic
> From: address@hidden
>

> I got this response from Ted.
>
>> I think I have updated grap to stop putting out the construct in
>> question (the "line from (x,y) then down" thing). Can you take a
>> look at the pre-release at
>> http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/grap-1.42.tar.gz
>> and see if it works properly for you?
>
> Please test!
>

> Werner

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008