Re: [Groff] Devps unmatched metrics

From: Gunnar Ritter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Devps unmatched metrics
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 22:33:40 -0700

"Denis M. Wilson" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have to take issue with this. My printer (lj4) does not have
> the fonts, its builtin fonts I cannot use because I require to
> preview before printing. Everything is done via GhostScript.

There also is the option to simply buy the fonts, they are
available from http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/P/P_934.html
in a package with a very reasonable price (not just now since
the Adobe site is "temporarily unavailable"). Last time I
tried, their shop did not support downloading the fonts on
a Linux system, though, and their hotline was unable to
provide them by other means, so you should either ensure that
you have Windows available or look for a reseller if you are
considering this.

Gunnar