Re: [Groff] Eqn trouble in 1.19.2 on a new Mac Pro

From: Robert Marks
Subject: Re: [Groff] Eqn trouble in 1.19.2 on a new Mac Pro
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:28:08 +1100 (EST)

To Larry and the others who made suggestions:

Thanks.  After fiddling with CVS unsuccessfully I downloaded the source for
1.19.2 and recompiled on the Mac (Leopard).
Then I replaced the old /usr/bin/eqn with the (much larger) recompiled one.
Success.

I don't know whether this is related to a problem mentioned here three years
ago about a bug in gcc on the Mac, but recompiling work.

How to tell Apple that they're distributing a bugged version of eqn?

Bob

--
Robert MARKS, Economics/AGSM,
              ASB, UNSW SYDNEY, NSW 2052,