Re: [Groff] how to set default font family

From: Joerg van den Hoff
Subject: Re: [Groff] how to set default font family
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:03:43 +0100

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 05:37:15PM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > the `.fam' request works just fine but seemingly not in combination
> > with the -ms macropackage. [...]
> >
> > question: how to enforce palatino (or whatever) as the default
> > family for a complete document _inside_ the document (not via the
> > `-f' groff flag from the command line)? I would have thought calling
> > `.fam' sufficiently early in the document source should do the
> > trick.
>
> A quick look into groff_ms.man would yield the desired result :-)

whoops. thanks for responding nevertheless.

I _did_ scan the groff (info) manual for everything relating
to `.fam'  but there the information w.r.t. interaction with
`ms' is not available it seems...

and  simply  looking  at  groff_ms.man is way to obvious and
thus did'nt occur to me :-)

sorry for unnecessarily spaming the list,

joerg