Re: 回复: 回复: [Groff] building process stuck when building groff-current u

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: 回复: 回复: [Groff] building process stuck when building groff-current using MinGW
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:07:37 +0200 (CEST)

> > Please compile groff like this:
> >
> >   ./configure CFLAGS="-g -O0" CXXFLAGS="-g -O0" LDFLAGS="-g"
> >   make
> >
> > and redo the backtrace.
>
> I have followed the instructions above, but see no difference.

This is impossible!  The above configure command explicitly adds
debugging info to all executables and switches off any optimization.

Have you started from scratch again, this is, did you a `make
distclean' before running `configure'?

If you still get no better debugging info, please send the files
`config.log' and again a log of the make process (compressed, please).