Re: [Groff] Status of man-page patches

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Status of man-page patches
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:36:06 +0100 (CET)

> Werner, I've run out of other things to do on the portability audit.
> Can you give me some indication of when you'll get my patches
> merged?

Sorry for the delay -- we have problems with the latest FreeType
release which must be fixed as soon as possible.

> I want to resume work o the groff pages, but I don't want to land us
> in merge-reconciliation hell a few days hence.

Since I have to double check all your patches (some of your fixes are
look done hastily, other fixes I don't like as-is, etc.), it will take
some time until I'm finished.  Additionally, I've had to resolve
problems with the .UR/.UE macros, namely to take care of trailing
punctuation (which is a problem with HTML output using grohtml) --
this is soon in the CVS.

I'm back in Germany tomorrow; during a long travel by train I think
I'll be able to continue my work on groff man pages.