[Groff] Re: Bug in groff-1.19.2

From: David Ronis
Subject: [Groff] Re: Bug in groff-1.19.2
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:44:09 -0500

Hi,

I've found another test example, that may be pointing out another
problem (related with the ms .NH macro possibly).

In any event if you run:

groff -ms -mhtml -e -t -Thtml bug.doc.so > bug.html

you'll see that the links at the top are all broken as is all the text
(not to mention the complete absence of equations).

groff -ms -e -t bug.doc.so > bug.ps

shows you what it's supposed to look like.

Funny thing is that I have similar documents that seem to work just
fine.

Any chance this can be fixed soon?  I'm in the process of using this for
a course I'm teaching, and I have to put disclaimers and links to PDF
versions of the documents on the course web site.

In any event, thanks for your help.

David