Re: [Groff] Status of the portability work, and plans for the future

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [Groff] Status of the portability work, and plans for the future
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 04:22:15 -0500

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:
> Hmm.  I have
>
>   U+23A2 LEFT SQUARE BRACKET EXTENSION
>   U+23A5 RIGHT SQUARE BRACKET EXTENSION

W00t!  I googled for that and I think I found matches for *all* of them nearby,
here: <http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/miscellaneous_technical.html>.

> Please post it for review.

Right you are.  Here's the common section I've put in all three files
I've converted so far (I just finished chem.1).  It replaces
gratifyingly large amounts of elaborate and fragile hackery.

.\" --------------------------------------------------------------------
.\" Common groff-page macros
.\" --------------------------------------------------------------------
.