[Groff] Re: New PS font definition files

From: Michail Vidiassov
Subject: [Groff] Re: New PS font definition files
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:04:32 +0300 (MSK)

Dear Werner,

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Delta u0394
Omega u03A9
mu u03BC
Delta u2206
Omega u2126
mu u00B5

Honestly, I don't know whether it's better to change textmap or
afmtodit.  What do you prefer?

I am also almost indifferent.

But since we are correcting a bug originating in the glyphlist
is seems to be kosher to patch as near to is as possible - at
the afmtodit.tables level.

But if AGL 2.0 is sacred and the correction is an evil (but necessary) hack - it is logical to change textmap, with additional benefit of double
entries in groff font description (for both u2206 and u0394).

           Sincerely, Michail