Re: [Groff] Grohtml not building?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] Grohtml not building?
Date: 29 Aug 2006 15:34:14 +0100

Larry Kollar <address@hidden> writes:

> The CVS isn't building grohtml. I deleted src/devices/grohtml and updated, no
> difference. Here's a listing of the directory (after making), if that helps
> at all:
>
> % l src/devices/grohtml/
> CVS/            grohtml.n       html-text.cpp   output.cpp      post-html.o
> Makefile.dep    html-table.cpp  html-text.h     output.o
> Makefile.sub    html-table.h    html-text.o     post-grohtml*
> grohtml.man     html-table.o    html.h          post-html.cpp
> %
>
> -- Larry

Hi Larry,

it looks as if post-grohtml has built successfully, the grohtml device
driver consists of a pre-grohtml and a post-grohtml. (pre-grohtml is
built in another directory - under the pre-processors).

The pre-grohtml captures input and directs it firstly to the
postscript device and then secondly directs the input to post-grohtml
after inserting image references and building the required png images
(via the postscript output).

hope this helps,
Gaius