Re: [Groff] Problem with `make dist' and VPATH build

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem with `make dist' and VPATH build
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:29:55 +0100

On Friday 18 August 2006 9:31 pm, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > Done.  I discovered a further logic problem, in the same macro, which
> > I've also fixed; [...]
>
> Thanks a lot!

In haste, I neglected to mention that I *didn't* commit a regenerated
`configure'; my change will not take effect until that is done.

Werner, I'm still running a stock autoconf-2.59, but I notice that you
have used 2.59b.  If I commit on the basis of my local regeneration, the
diff will be significantly more extensive that this `GROFF_MAKEINFO'
patch would warrant.  Would you like me to commit anyway, or would you
prefer to regenerate a 2.59b variant?

Regards,
Keith.