Re: [Groff] Meeting Werner

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Meeting Werner
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:23:17 -0400

M Bianchi wrote:

It was great to read the interview with Werner (our Fearless Leader?).
What an interesting story!  It is good to "meet" you, Werner.

Agreed! Here I was, thinking Werner was primarily a math student instead of a musician. That's actually pretty cool.

Now all we need is a Groff Anthem to be sung at the next International Groff
Confernece ;)

A Groff Anthem? That should be interesting. Maybe a variation of "Sing Hosanna," which would naturally start "Sing Ossanna"....

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"