Re: [Groff] Re: grap-1.36 clip and logscale patch

From: Ted Faber
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: grap-1.36 clip and logscale patch
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:31:07 -0800

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 12:05:44PM +0300, Michail Vidiassov wrote:
> Dear Ted,

> one more wish:
>
> Add DESTDIR to install and uninstall targets
>  to support staged installations.
>
> It was done to groff recently and
>  staged installation is used by darwinports ports system on Mac OS
> (that have stolen Jordan K. Hubbard from FreeBSD ;).

I'm not entirely sure what you want here.  The deinstall target removes
exactly what the install target put there, and you can tune them both
using --prefix --with-doc-dir, etc.

What do you have in mind for what DESTDIR does?  Sorry to be dense.

--
http://www.lunabase.org/~faber
Unexpected attachment? http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG