[Groff] (no subject)

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: [Groff] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:31:20 +0000

He

I have made a book for kids. I would like to try to make it in groff.
It is mostly images going all the way to the borders of the
pages.Ttext is printed over the pictures. In order to see text i
sometimes have to change the color of the text. I can not finde
anything about changing font colors in groff but Ted earlier sad:

>provided you are using PostScript output you can include
>PS graphic code in your groff.

and later:

>which consists of PS code to print "D R A F T"
>diagonally in large type on the page, in a somewhat
>pale grey.

This gives me an idea that it must be possible to change font color somehow.

I need
Dark blue and white (whit to showe on a dark background eps image).

Can anyone help her.

Next two things about the background images. Ted did a long posting
about it. Now I need a different background image on each page going
all the way out to the borders of the page (26 pages like this it is
going to bee a big ps file I guess) should it thane bee

A string like this:
\X'ps: import watermark.eps 0 0 594 765 594000 765000'
on the top of each page?

I don't understand the linking to the image. If my working dir is
/home/mikkel/bog
and my eps images is in /home/mikkel/billed/bog should it than be
\X'ps: import /home/mikkel/billed/bog/watermark.eps 0 0 594 765 594000 765000'?

Thanks
/Mikkel