Re: [Groff] mapping of glyphs to Unicode

From: Michail Vidiassov
Subject: Re: [Groff] mapping of glyphs to Unicode
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:46:09 +0300 (MSK)

Dear All,

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Bruno Haible wrote:

Michail Vidiassov wrote:
PS. BTW, can you point me to a font having that
  MATHEMATICAL * ANGLE BRACKETs ?

Sure, the Misc-Fixed fonts from Markus Kuhn, such as
-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso10646-1,
have it.

Oh woe is me! I live under Mac OS X or Windows XP,
 bdf fonts are off-limits to me :(
Maybe I have to use FontForge to convert bdf to bitmap truetype.

Anyway, widely using a glyph present in just 1 font family seems risky.

Can you list more fonts?

            Sincerely, Michail