Re: [Groff] Groff Wiki

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groff Wiki
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:14:04 -0500

Heinz-Jürgen Oertel wrote:

It was discussed that having a groff community Wiki would be valuable.

I just configured it as a groff Wiki.
It can be reached at http://www.port.de/cgi-bin/groff

I've thrown a couple of suggestions into AddTopics and finished out the list of standard macro packages (added man & mm). Oh, and the "how-to" link is dead... or rather, moved to http:// awkiawki.bogosoft.com/cgi-bin/awki.cgi/HowToWriteAwkiAwki

The topics I suggested -- GroffExtras and GroffTips -- could be initially populated with emails from the list that I've saved into folders of the same name... pending author permission, of course. If anyone wants to reprint an email of mine to the wiki, that's fine with me.

And it's only fitting that the wiki itself is written in awk.

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"