[Groff] TeXifying groff possible?

From: John Doe
Subject: [Groff] TeXifying groff possible?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:36:02 -0800 (PST)

Heh, just kidding. I was thinking more along the lines
of the TeX's fonts. Some people are allergic to
anything but TeX so I would enjoy fooling them if that
was possible :-)

Also is it possible to change the font eqn uses for
variables?

Also I am interested in a list of documents to read in
order to familiarize myself with groff more. I know of
UTP and the gnu docs as well as Bell docs and I've
bought the used book "troff Typesetting for Unix (tm)
Systems", what else is to be done?