Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Groff] Mailing list munging code

From: Werner LEMBERG
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:17:14 +0100 (CET)

> I don't have the time to test it right now, but I do believe that's
> due to the mailman is configured to strip some attachements.  You
> can configure this via the web interface (in the Content filtering
> section).

Unfortunately, I wasn't successful.  I configured as follows in the
`Content Filtering' section:

  filter_content = yes
  filter_mime_types = "text/html"
  pass_mime_types = ""
  convert_html_to_plaintext = no

With these rules I expect that HTML attachments are removed, but
everything else stays intact.  In particular my mail with a plain text
attachment, tagged as `multipart/mixed', should *not* be resolved into
a single message in the archive.