Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:59:42 +0100 (CET)

> The problem I've now if about if I can mix -me and -mhtlm in a same
> document.

You can mix -me and -mwww, of course, since -mwww isn't restricted to
any macro package.  But you also need to add some auxiliary stuff to
the -me macros so that grohtml does a good job, and this hasn't been
done yet.

> I don't understand very well Werner's words about patches.  Is there
> a patch to -mm macro to can mix -ms an -mhtml and I can try it with
> -me??

Larry Kollar has written a patch which adds grohtml support to the -mm
macros.  A similar patch should be written for -me.  Volunteers
welcome.

> [...] but I would like info about files location and the way to do
> it...

All macros for -me are in the file `tmac/e.tmac'.

> may be I must learn to use cvs and try groff-cvs??

Not really.  Daily snapshots are available from

  http://groff.ffii.org/groff/devel