[Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 02:45:50 +0100

Hi!

I'm a spaniard user of groff. I've been using it since more of a year
ago, but I really don't know how to use it. Reading mailing-list
archives some questions born inside me :)

- I'm studying phylosophy and I use groff to do all my works. I've
allways use the '-me' macro, but it looks to be once of the less used
but the one I've found more documentation.  Now I was interested on
using it to create html documents; is there some way to create
URL-links with? What about introducing images? Is better for me to
look on an other macro? Can I combine diferents?

- I do all my groff documents with vim because It was de only editor I
found (well, Emacs too, but I found it too big for me). Is there other
options? I'm happy with Vim, but I feel curious about; and I'll like
to have some editor like gedit whit syntax when I browse my 'archives'
not in a terminal.

Well I've much more questions, but I think this set is enough for the
moment :) Excuses about my poor english and thanks to all the
community supporting this processor I love!

Saludiños!

  _
_|_.__ ._ _   _  _  _     JID: address@hidden/jabberes.org

                -----         rabadilla!         -----