Re: [Groff] we are alive once more?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] we are alive once more?
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:56:35 +0200 (CEST)

> What are the new features in the works?

Nothing, currently.  In a few weeks I'll release a new version.  You
may read the `NEWS' file of the CVS for details.

> Is Latin2 finally supported out of the box?

On the input side, yes (use -mlatin2).  On the output side you will
get fine results with both -Tdvi and -Tps (provided you have installed
fonts like the newer URW which have the proper glyphs), but there is
no -Tlatin2 device (and there never will be).  Unfortunately, still no
Unicode input :-(   Time, time, time...