Re: [Groff] Draft paper: "Writing Effective Manual Pages"

From: G Hasse
Subject: Re: [Groff] Draft paper: "Writing Effective Manual Pages"
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:41:52 +0000

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:49:37AM +0100, Pete Phillips wrote:

> With all due respect to Eric Raymond, I would like to say a big thank
> you to big man pages.  At least you know you can find the information

I also agree. We have a project with a lot of FreeBSD boxes running
environment control in commercial buildings. They are now running
all kind of versions of FreeBSD (The oldest 2.2.9!) and some
Linux boxes. We are *HILY* dependent on manpages!

--
Göran Hasse

Göran Hasse            email: address@hidden     Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: 08-4420570
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN