RE: [Groff] The ultimative underline macro

From: Ted Harding
Subject: RE: [Groff] The ultimative underline macro
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:37:54 -0000 (GMT)

[I sent this earlier, but it has not reached the list.
 So I am re-sending it by a different route. Apologies
 if you receive it twice.]

On 18-Dec-03 Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Here comes the ultimative underline macro!
> [...]
> I think that such a macro has many applications.

Indeed!

Congratulations, Werner! Some time ago I struggled for a long time
trying to achieve something like this but only achieved a somewhat
battered head, so I can appreciate what you have managed to do.

Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 167 1972