Re: [Groff] Re: grohtml patches

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: grohtml patches
Date: 11 Dec 2003 11:46:01 +0000

Keith Marshall <address@hidden> writes:

> > . done, ./configure tries to detect where gs lives and updates devhtml/DESC
> >   appropriately. It could be improved by introducing a --withgs=/usr/bin/gs
> >   option though..
>
> Hi Gaius,
>
> I do not mean to be rude, or in any way negative about this, but
> does autoconf convention not dictate that this should be ...
>
>       --with-gs=/path/to/gs/executable

Hi Keith,

yes, sure this makes sense. I've now built gcc as a cross compiler
using the MinGW cross build scripts so will be able to test
compilation and ./configure in a cross environment.

Hopefully just adding a path to configure should be trivial?

Thanks for the pointers (re: --with-gs path and cross MinGW!)

Gaius