Re: [Groff] EPS from PIC?

From: Hartmut Henkel
Subject: Re: [Groff] EPS from PIC?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:46:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Christian Lindig wrote:

> I'm using gpic(1) within LaTeX for figures; unfortunately the
> generated TeX code relies on DVI drivers to implement certain
> \specials. Those are not supported by all drivers and in particular
> not by pdflatex(1).

On my homepage under

http://www.circuitwizard.de/tpic2pdftex

you find some awk script, which allows you to put your pic code into a
.tex file, pipe it through pic and this script, and process it with
pdflatex. The script converts the tpic specials into \pdfliterals. Bug
reports welcome :-)

Best Regards

Hartmut

Hartmut Henkel, Oftersheim, Germany