Re: [Groff] Pic: problem with "shaded"

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Pic: problem with "shaded"
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 14:50:09 +0100

Hi Ted,

> In my groff 1.18.1, the first block of code renders the greeen box
> displaced upwards from where it should be; the second puts it where it
> should be.

It seems clear that the `.sp -1' that interleave pic's output is having
an affect.  But I guess you know that.  The '\M[green]' on a line by
itself doesn't seem to be moving down a line so the following `.sp -1'
moves up when there's no need to.  That there are no blank lines in
pic's output suggests a strange interaction with .blm.

Cheers,

Ralph.