Re: [Groff] tbl - extended format specification

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: Re: [Groff] tbl - extended format specification
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:31:15 +0200

Am Montag, 16. Juni 2003 08:13 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:

> I think `x' is very nice, since it can also mean `extend'.
>

>     Werner

Hello,
I chose Werner's suggestion using 'x'.
appended is a patch for tbl (table.h, table.cpp, main.cpp, tbl.man)
I hope I did all things correct. I tested it minimal using a test table.
From what I could see in the sources, because it was implemented according to
the font format extension, the impact of the old code should be minimal, if
any.

Regards
  Heinz

--

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel