Re: Readability of troff documents (Was: [Groff] Bug in gxditview)

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: Readability of troff documents (Was: [Groff] Bug in gxditview)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 13:21:02 +0200

At 17:20 Uhr +0100 23.05.2003, Mohammad Razwan wrote:

Sorry for OT, but:

>Ever tried putting a complex table together in M$WORD. Besides as I've already
>pointed wysiwyg is not the road to go down.

Word isn't exactly a page layout program, even if it tries to be. Talking of
layout programs, names as PageMaker, XPress or InDesign come to mind. For your
example of tables, in PageMaker (which I prefer personally over the others)
this is fairly straightforward. Complex tables require complex actions - in
every case.
--
:wq! PoC