Re: [Groff] ms macro and PO (left margin)

From: Ralph Graulich
Subject: Re: [Groff] ms macro and PO (left margin)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:58:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Werner,

> Since I'm not a user of -ms I wanted feedback from the list which I
> didn't get (probably my mail has been missed by some of you).  I'm
> repeating my mail from February below -- perhaps this time I get a
> reaction from the groff audience :-)

I applied your patch to s.tmac and ran a test with four ms documents. Not
quite many, but it worked for every single one of them. As this isn't any
conceptual change, I think it's safe to include this patch in the next
release.

BTW - I am among the ones who missed your mail ;-)

Kind regards
... Ralph ...