[Groff] Looking for the source to bib(1)

From: Jorgen Grahn
Subject: [Groff] Looking for the source to bib(1)
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:05:26 +0200

Since I'm not satisfied with refer, I thought I'd try
its early 1980s replacement: Timothy A. Budd's bib
(documented at http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena/system/usrdoc/usd/).

Earlier postings here and elsewhere point to

  ftp://ftp.cs.orst.edu/pub/budd/

but bib.tar.Z seems to be gone from there.  Does anyone have a
copy to share?

I'd ask the author (http://cs.oregonstate.edu/~budd/) but he seems
to be on the road right now, and not too likely to have time to mine
his old backup tapes...

/Jörgen

--
  // Jörgen Grahn       "And then the design was ignored, and small children
\X/ <address@hidden>  with crayons were given the O'Reilly Perl books and