Re: [Groff] refer and Dutch names

From: Christian Jensen
Subject: Re: [Groff] refer and Dutch names
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:11:45 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Robert D. Goulding wrote:

> Have played around with this, and I don't see any simple way around it.
> It is recognized as limitation with refer, in the TODO file:

Thank you for trying and for pointing to the description in the TODO file.
I think I will either live with this limitation or manually rearrange my
bibliography entries after I run the book through 'soelim Book.t | refer'.

Also thank you for pointing out the description of \(cq in groff_char.7. I
don't know how I missed that!

Christian