[Groff] UTP updates

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP updates
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:11:35 -0500

Most important, UTP now has a license! To be precise, the Creative Commons Attribution License, 1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/1.0). It looks to me like the terms of the license are very liberal -- we won't have to make a detailed list of changes when we really start hacking on UTP. We all owe a great big "Thanks!" to Ralph Corderoy for communicating with Tim O'Reilly and poking at his lawyers to settle on a license. Now that we have a license, I've requested
a little space at Savannah (waiting to hear from them now).

Chapters 2 and 4 have been indexed, thanks to Heinz.

I'll pick up Chapter 12 for indexing. There are quite a few left; don't worry
about who did what before.

--
Larry Kollar        k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: the Revival