[Groff] Clarification on UTP indexing

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] Clarification on UTP indexing
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:40:49 -0600

Pardon me for not being clear.  I intend to start
at the beginning of the index and go through it
alphabetically.  I.E., all entries under A, then B
etc.  To me, this appears the best way to get it
done.

Of course, it also means that chapters will be
revisited several times.  Therefore, it will
probably be easier if only one person does the
indexing.  If not, Larry would end up with
several versions of files.

So, unless those who have worked so hard
on this project object, I will lay claim to
indexing the entire UTP.

Cordially
Michael Hobgood