Re: [Groff] UTP - proofread chapters coming in

From: Manas Laha
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - proofread chapters coming in
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:29:56 +0530

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:11:07 -0400, Larry Kollar <address@hidden>
wrote:

> I've vetted & posted the proofread Chapters 1 through 4,
> front, preface, and Appendix B. We're on the home stretch,
> and a good ways along it too -- thanks to everyone who has
> and is helping!

Larry,

Regarding Appendix B, Andreas Kähäri <address@hidden> did a great job
of proofreading my markup of it. It is due to the time and effort he put
in that App.B is in good shape now. I feel that his effort should be
acknowledged on the UTP webpage, perhaps similarly to what is being done
for transcriber/markupper presently.

Thanks,
- Manas Laha